- Real Grand Expression 2 – allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
- Audio to Score – scans your music library in your smart device, analyzes the audio, and then produces a piano score, allowing you to learn how to play your favorite songs.
- Stream Lights – show you which notes to play and when to play them, with four LED lights above each key. Lights move towards the keys to show the timing of the next note in the song.
- Tablet-Based Interface – keeps the elegant, traditional look of a classic piano. All of the internal features are accessed via the touch screen of the user’s own iPad.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial – piano samples bring two of the world’s finest and most prominent concert grand pianos to your fingertips.
- NWX (Natural Wood X) – keyboard action with escapement and synthetic ebony & ivory keytops utilize specially dried wood that was specifically chosen to give you the same response and feel as that of a grand piano keyboard.
- 1/4″ microphone input – allows you to connect a microphone so you can sing along while you play, hear your voice through the instrument’s speakers, and even record your performance to USB audio.
- HPH-100 Closed-Back Headphones
- FC7 Volume Pedal
- MD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI Adapter
- Smart Pianist CSP APP
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces Book
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord
- UD-WL01 USB Wireless LAN Adaptor – USB Wireless LAN Adapter
- Matching Bench
- VH2 (Vocal Harmony 2) – with synth vocoder enhances your vocal performance by adding up to three virtual background singers, along with pitch correction, vocoder and other effects
- Melody Suppressor – isolates the melody of audio songs connected to the Aux Line Input jack and reduces the volume, allowing you to sing along or play the lead.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) – allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Binaural Sampling – technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Key-off samples – deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string.
- 2-part Layer plus Split: – play two Voices in the right hand and a different Voice in the left.
- Accompaniment Styles – add a “backing band” to your performances while you remain in complete control of chord changes and arrangements.
- Registration Memories – allow you to save and recall panel settings like Voice, Song, Pattern, and/or Style to quickly access your favorite configurations.
- Audio time stretch – and pitch shift allows you to change the key or tempo of your audio song playback to suit your needs.
- Aux Line Input – allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer, or even another instrument so you can hear it through the internal speakers.
Improved From Previous Model:
None – New Model
Step Ups From Lower Model:
- NWX keyboard action (vs. GH3X)
- Two-way speaker system
- (45W + 45W) x 2 amplifiers
- Speaker Box
Step Ups To Higher Model:
None – Flagship CSP Model
Why Choose Us?
We are the Premier Yamaha Piano Dealer in North America. In-store or online, we’re here to assist you any way we can with your purchase. If you have any questions at all, our experienced staff will be happy to answer all of them and help find the right piano for you. Learn more about what sets us apart.
Buy With Confidence
- Two-Year 100% Trade-Up Policy
- Five-Year Factory Warranty
- Matching Bench
- FREE delivery within the USA
- FREE Classical Music Masterpieces Book