Introduce Your Students to the Joys of the Piano
Spend your morning at Classic Pianos in Portland, and your students will leave with an enhanced appreciation of pianos and an excitement for music.
- Learn the fascinating history of the piano.
- Experience a unique behind-the-scenes look at how pianos are made and discover the complex parts and artistry of this incredible instrument.
- See Yamaha’s amazing “Magical Disklavier Piano,” a piano that plays itself!
- Enjoy a brief but exciting concert on one of the world’s most famous concert grands.
- There may be options for your students to perform on a case-by-case basis.
There are few things more special than introducing children to the world of the piano. And there’s no better place to do this than at Classic Pianos in Portland.
Our 30,000-square-foot piano showroom provides an inspiring and educational atmosphere for your students to learn about pianos and music. They’ll see, hear, and play different types of pianos — from world-class grand pianos to incredible digital pianos — and receive a tour of our restoration workshop so they can see how pianos are made.
Yes! We’re interested in scheduling a field trip to Classic Pianos in Portland
Field Trips are scheduled on a first-come basis on Thursdays from 9am – 10am.
Adjacent parking to Classic Pianos is available, along with dedicated bus parking options.
Shop Our Used Pianos
2019 | 7'4" | $54,990
2000 | 7'0" | $44,990
1989 | $2,490
1979 | 6'3" | $8,990