All our used acoustic pianos are carefully inspected and brought to maximum playability before they are available for sale. Each of them carries our Five-Star Lifetime Trade-Up Policy. If for any reason, you decide the used piano you purchase isn’t the right one for your needs, or if you choose to upgrade to a different new or used piano, you can trade it back to us. You’ll receive 100% full credit of the original purchase price so long as the next piano purchased is of an equal amount or higher.
- Yamaha GC1 S#6119907 polished Mahogany $13,990 – Mfg in 2005
- Boston GP163 S#126851 S. Ebony $12,990 – Mfg in 1990s
- Yamaha G2 S#J3120740 S. Ebony $9,990 – Mfg in 1980
- Estonia L190 S#6728 S. Ebony $32,500
- Mason and Hamlin A S#91472 rosewood $32,900 – Mfg in 2002
- Mason and Hamlin AA S#92487 S. Ebony $34,900 – Mfg in late 2000’s