Welcome to the largest piano showroom on the West Coast
Choose from an extensive selection of new & used pianos — Pianos for dreamers, beginners,
aspiring players, educators and pianists who want the most choices with the best prices
For Your Convenience -Two Ways To Shop Our Showroom
Private Showroom Appointments
All of us at Classic Piano are here for your piano needs during these times helping to keep music a joyful and meaningful part of your life. We want to make it easy for you to see, hear, or play all our pianos in a way most comfortable for you by offering both virtual and private showroom appointments. For individual and family in-person appointments, we are maintaining social distancing and thoroughly cleaning pianos between customers. For virtual appointments, we have a variety of platforms available. We look forward to being part of your piano selection!
Browse Our Trusted Brands
Carefully selected, beautifully prepared…ready for you to play
Pre-Owned Grand Piano Sale
In Progress Now
Owning a beautiful grand piano is one of life's great joys. Now, we're making that even easier during our huge pre-owned Grand Piano Sale. Choose from all major brands in almost every size and finish, plus get a free artists bench or free first-floor local delivery in addition to a warranty, special financing, and our Five-Star Trade-Up Policy. Schedule your virtual or private appointment now!
Act fast — these sale pianos are marked at a fraction of their new price for a limited time only!LEARN MORE
Four Unique Galleries Under One Roof
The Classic Pianos experience — Our goal is to make your piano purchase a memorable and happy event.
- 30,000 sq.ft showroom with pianos for every purpose and budget.
- Guaranteed largest selection & low price guarantee.
- Expert advice in a low-key no-pressure environment.
- Technician owned and passionate about pianos – our pianos are professionally prepared and ready for you to play.
- We’re honored to be North America’s most awarded piano dealer and would love to help you find your piano.
As always: Your Classic Pianos purchase is backed by our industry-leading Five-Star Trade-Up Policy.
Five-Star Trade-Up Policy - Offering Peace of Mind & Flexibility
Your new or used piano purchase is an investment for a lifetime. But what if your musical needs change over the years? The answer is simple: When you’re ready, you can trade in your instrument for a store credit to be used toward the purchase of another piano of equal or greater value.
- Acoustic Pianos: Lifetime 100% trade-up value
- Digital pianos: 100% trade-up value for two years following purchase
- Acoustic pianos with player or silent systems: 70% trade-up value for the life of the instrument