We Offer the Largest Selection of Pianos in the Pacific Northwest
Home to Yamaha, Bösendorfer, Schimmel, Estonia, Premium Used Steinways, and other fine makers.
Choose from an extensive selection of new & used pianos — all with our low price promise.
For Your Convenience — Two Ways To Shop Our Showroom
Private Showroom Appointments
The Classic Pianos team is available for both virtual and private showroom appointments. For individual and family in-person appointments, we are maintaining social distancing and cleaning pianos thoroughly between customers. For virtual appointments, we have a variety of platform options available.
Browse Our Trusted Brands
Carefully selected, beautifully prepared … ready for you to play
Four Unique Galleries Under One Roof
The Classic Pianos experience — Our goal is to make your piano purchase a memorable and rewarding event.
- 30,000 sq.ft showroom with pianos for every purpose and budget.
- Guaranteed largest selection & low price guarantee.
- Expert advice in a low-key no-pressure environment.
- Technician owned and passionate about pianos – our pianos are professionally prepared and ready for you to play.
- We’re honored to be North America’s most awarded piano dealer and would love to help you find your piano.
As always: Your Classic Pianos purchase is backed by our industry-leading Five-Star Trade-Up Policy.
Five-Star Trade-Up Policy - Offering Peace of Mind & Flexibility
Your new or used piano purchase is an investment for a lifetime. But what if your musical needs change over the years? The answer is simple: When you’re ready, you can trade in your instrument for a store credit to be used toward the purchase of another piano of equal or greater value.
- Acoustic Pianos: Lifetime 100% trade-up value
- Digital pianos: 100% trade-up value for two years following purchase
- Acoustic pianos with player or silent systems: 70% trade-up value for the life of the instrument