Play a Piano You Love
We Offer the Largest Selection of Pianos in the Pacific Northwest
Home to Yamaha, Bösendorfer, Schimmel, Estonia, Premium Used Steinways, and other fine makers.
Choose from an extensive selection of new & used pianos — all with our low price promise.
For Your Convenience — Two Ways To Shop Our Showroom
Private Showroom Appointments
The Classic Pianos team is available for both virtual and private showroom appointments. For individual and family in-person appointments, we are maintaining social distancing and cleaning pianos thoroughly between customers. For virtual appointments, we have a variety of platform options available.
Browse Our Trusted Brands
Carefully selected, beautifully prepared…ready for you to play
Four Unique Galleries Under One Roof
The Classic Pianos experience — Our goal is to make your piano purchase a memorable and rewarding event.
- 30,000 sq.ft showroom with pianos for every purpose and budget.
- Guaranteed largest selection & low price guarantee.
- Expert advice in a low-key no-pressure environment.
- Technician owned and passionate about pianos – our pianos are professionally prepared and ready for you to play.
- We’re honored to be North America’s most awarded piano dealer and would love to help you find your piano.
As always: Your Classic Pianos purchase is backed by our industry-leading Five-Star Trade-Up Policy.
Five-Star Trade-Up Policy - Offering Peace of Mind & Flexibility
Your new or used piano purchase is an investment for a lifetime. But what if your musical needs change over the years? The answer is simple: When you’re ready, you can trade in your instrument for a store credit to be used toward the purchase of another piano of equal or greater value.
- Acoustic Pianos: Lifetime 100% trade-up value
- Digital pianos: 100% trade-up value for two years following purchase
- Acoustic pianos with player or silent systems: 70% trade-up value for the life of the instrument